Thursday, February 21, 2013

Anxiety.

What are you supposed to do when you have a problem that only one person can help you with? What are you supposed to do when this person wants nothing to do with you anymore?
You lie in bed where your thoughts get darker and darker, yet there is no way of making it go away.

I keep asking myself whether this small thing is worth the anxiety. I have no one to talk to because they don't know me well enough to understand, nor do I care to tell them. My inner turmoil is so great that I don't know what to do or where to go. If the situation plays out the way it does in my head, the consequences could be monumental or even repetitive.

I wonder who would be on my side.

I need to think about something else because I go crazy with built up aggression and frustration.