Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Podcasts.

I have recently been getting involved with podcasts. They are great for pursuing an interest of yours - and is great listening while you're driving.

Since relationships have always been an interest of mine (not necessarily being in one) but the dynamics, I found a great podcast called "My Picker is Broken". It's about people's bad decisions when it comes to relationships and the stupidity people let fly.

Some people have it really bad - and date some really sick weirdos.

I wish I could learn more from these types of stories, and apply them to my relationships so they weren't so disastrous. Unfortunately I can handle other people's problems, just not my own.

The people in these podcasts date crazies - my problem is that I'm too nice. I give people too many chances because I have a hopeless romantic side and believe in soulmates.

...

Or maybe my picker is as broken as everyone else's.