Saturday, October 6, 2012

Oktoberfestivus.

I'm getting excited - Oktoberfest tonight!
This year I had a little more time to plan, so I actually have a costume. Oh man, it's going to be awesome. It may be freakishly cold tonight, but that's okay! I will be all liquored up and in a great mood. I enjoy celebrating the culture of some of the most beautiful people in the world AND I get to celebrate the last day at my job AND do the chicken dance better than the rest. Then I'm doing it all over again next weekend. It's going to be an awesome week off.

I just hope my headache goes away, it's very annoying and don't want it to wreck my excitement. I have already taken two advil.

Only one more hour until FREEDOM!
It will be a good feeling walking out of here today. I get to sleep in for a week, and it's turkey day tomorrow. I'm actually in the mood for turkey this year. Especially lathered in homemade cranberry sauce.. mmm...

Speaking of food, I am so hungry I am going to DEVOUR them Oktoberfest Sausages tonight. They will fill me up real nice :)