Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Random Awesomeness.

I used to be funny. I used to joke around all the time and be an idiot because that's what I did best.

I was calm, collected and cool. And stupid.

A witty titty as I used to call myself.

What hawppened?

Instead, I grew up a bit and stopped joking endlessly. I stopped putting myself in compromising situations and stopped writing about them. Very unfortunate for anyone that has known me for a while and knew what a treat I used to be.

I used to be "the coolest girl I've ever met" and "I wish my girlfriend was like you" and "how can I be more like you" friend. Okay, maybe the last part isn't true, but I have been told the others.

I think it's because I call people out on their shit (even if it's judgmental) , I don't act fake (except on purpose) and tell people the truth (unless they are annoying). 

OHHHH..
So that explains why I have more guy friends! - because they can handle my confidence (or rudeness).
  (less girl friends because they take me as a threat or just a bitch. Definitely the ladder.)

I think I have been hiding behind my "grown up" side, and less focused on the fun asshole I used to be. Risky, spontaneous, stupid. The one that encouraged you to do stupid things with me - especially sexual things in very public places, just to make you uncomfortable. I take pride in people's uncomfort (<<-- not a word, but I'm using it). Life is much more fun when you're not serious about it.

A perfect example is when people have sex while skydiving.
I haven't done this...
Yet.

I actually don't think it's legal and may be considered public indecency. I would take that risk.
This is something I would push you into doing, or push you out of (the airplane) in this case.

Going out with a bang while banging.
Epic.

I've procrastinated all day. This, plus reading sarcastic blogger's makes me like this.
My apologies for the randomness....

(Or awesomeness to some).