Saturday, April 9, 2011

spring.

I left Canada to enjoy nice summer weather.
Unfortunately, the weather was crap there.
Fortunately, the weather today is absolutely beautiful. I am presently enjoying a ham sandwich sitting on my make-shift chair on my balcony. I brought a sweater out with me, and immediately removed it. I am just wearing my work uniform, which is just pants and a t-shirt. I regret going back to work in an hour because I could have a nap listening to music in a snap. The chocolate on my cookies are actually melting.

I wouldn't mind being in Guelph right now, driving down random streets listening to music with the windows down. Or sitting in the backyard with my old roommates pretending to study. I love summer, so happy winter is over!


On second thought, maybe I will have a 20 minute nap...