Thursday, April 21, 2011

Spring Cleaning.

Over the past 2 days, I have organized my entire life.
This includes:
Doing my taxes, travel insurance paperwork, auto insurance paperwork, packed 2 garbage bags full of clothes and misc. for donation, put up a shelving unit, cleaned bathroom, organized the entirety of my room, vacuumed, separated all paperwork into corresponding folders, cleaned all interior of my car, did laundry (!!) and actually folded them, oh and I dyed my hair.
It has been a very busy couple of days, but I feel really accomplished. Its amazing what you can do when you set your mind to it. It is actually kind of sad though when I think about it... Only took 2 days to do everything. I guess I didn't really have that much important stuff to do.
Oh well, back to work. Its been very nice having a full 48hrs off.
Looking forward to my next mini-holiday this weekend :)