Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Sigh of Relief.

I have been so ridiculously busy lately, I have hardly had time for myself.
With my current job at BP and Credit Valley, I just got a new job as well, AND started volunteering with Canadian Blood Services, AND finishing my degree in December, I am wearing myself down. I always get upset with people when they cannot relax and are workaholics, then I realized that I am a certified workaholic.
I cut out Canadian Blood Services, and on the 6th of December I will have completed my undergraduate degree! THEN on December 15th, I will have completed my graduate school application. After that, I will only have 2-3 jobs which will be much more manageable. I need to enjoy my time before I head off to school again, and cannot get stuck in a routine of working non-stop. I do not like thinking on Wednesday that my next day off is NINE days from now (happened last week).
I am going to focus on my grad school application and finishing school.
Everything else should come second.

I really need to book that trip to Thailand. I need to get out of the country for perspective.