Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Dine and Dash.

Tonight was the first time in 5 1/2 years of serving that I had a legit dine and dash. They left almost an entire pitcher of beer, nachos and pizza. I have so much faith in humanity that I hoped they would return even after an hour of disappearance. I left their food and drinks out just in case. However, they did not return. They did look a little sketchy when they came in, but I'm not a very good judge of character initially. Oh well. It happens. Bless Boston Pizza for being legal and not making me pay - otherwise there would have been $67.00 gone from my pocket.
The rest of the night was good though, so I can't really complain.

Actually, now that I think about it, today was a pretty crap day. I'm glad it's over.
Wish I was going on the wine tour tomorrow.