Monday, March 22, 2010

Muahahahah!

I am pretty much amazing. I procrastinated until 10:00pm to do an assignment worth 25% of my grade. However, it is 11:56pm (4 minutes before it is due) and I am typing this message to remind myself how amazing I am. I completed an EIGHT page paper in less than 2 hours tonight.
I do not know why I worry so much about my grades, because it always seems that I can work better with less time to do it.

Through everything going on this past little while, I can go like this to the world.
MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. I beat you this time :)


Another thing that made me enjoy today - I called Telus and complained about my past bill (which I am late paying by a week) and they deducted $30 off this month and they managed to cut down my bill by a total of $200/year. Don't ask me how, because I have absolutely no idea. But I am not complaining at all, I am just thankful that I had such a nice lady to speak to today!