Wednesday, March 24, 2010

A Little Push.

I seem to have lost my motivation to do anything lately. It is truly pathetic.
However, the one thing that I am motivated to do, and have been doing for the last week or so is to go for a jog everyday. I find that i can get out my frustration of myself and the world around me with some music and concrete underneath my feet. I actually jogged 5KM today. I was pretty impressed with myself that I could just go for 35 minutes straight without feeling like I wanted to hurl. It does make me feel better about things going on, even just for a brief period of time.

On top of that, I cannot even listen to some of my favorite music right now because it makes me think of you. I do not want to think of you at all, considering we lead so completely different lives and have absolutely no future, but I can't seem to get your perfect face out of my mind.
Cruel.