Friday, November 20, 2009

Repeat. Repeat.

I know I did the right thing. I know I did the right thing. I know I did the right thing. I know I did the right thing. I know I did the right thing. I know I did the right thing. I know I did the right thing. I know I did the right thing. I know I did the right thing. I know I did the right thing. I know I did the right thing. I know I did the right thing. I KNOW I did the right thing. I know I did the right thing. I know I did the right thing. I know I did the right thing. I know I did the right thing. I know I did the right thing. I know I did the right thing. I know I did the right thing. I know I did the right thing. I know I did the right thing. I know I did the right thing. I KNOW I did the right thing. I know I did the right thing. I know I did the right thing. I know I did the right thing. I know I did the right thing. I know I did the right thing.
Repeat.