Sunday, May 10, 2009

Mother's Day.

I have been thinking all morning/afternoon.

I realized today that I am a hypocrite about a defining aspect of my life I like to live by - Karma.
I believe(d) that good things happen to good people. Makes sense.
On the other hand, my mother was (mostly) a very kind-hearted, nurturing person and she died young.
What is the sense behind this? I am really trying to appreciate karma and live by what it means, but there are exceptions that make me a hypocrite in my thought. Maybe I just need to appreciate that karma truly is a good idea to go on, and there are always going to be exceptions to theories. Unfortunately, I really wish this theory was like gravity - completely explained and lived by.
Guess this is just something that I will have to try to understand and appreciate with time.

End of thought pattern.
Gardening commences.