Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Life.

Soo I have been lying in bed thinking about my future. Great.
I think I may have decided to change my life direction a little. I originally was NOT planning on doing my thesis, but the more I think about it, it really would close a lot of doors. The next problem that arises is the problem that has had me stuck for the past year - what to write my thesis on. I looked into all the Psychology professors at Guelph and there are a few that peak my interest. I definitely want to stick with counseling-type research to (possibly) lead into graduate school. I need to look more into this, but it may not be as bad as first thought. I originally was trying to take the easy way out by taking a bunch of random courses for my final year, but this way I can still take a bunch of fun random courses, and ALSO research something that could be interesting as well. It may be better than taking a bunch of science electives that DO NOT interest me at all. I am supposed to be at university to learn, so I may as well get the most of it.
I realize I am spontaneous and I may change my mind sometime this summer. But I really should try to get some good studying habits. I guess I was just waiting for something to really grab me, and interest me, and motivate me. Maybe this thesis could be the answer since I choose what it is on.
Anyways, that is my train of thought as of May 11, 2009.
Let's see where this train takes me.
Choo choooooo.

(couldn't resist the pun).