Thursday, September 27, 2012

Activities.

The next couple weeks should be fun! I have so many activities lined up.

Dodgeball, XXX-rated Yuk Yuks, Cirque du Soleil (looks AMAZING this year), Nuit Blanche, Quebec (not so fun), last company party going hardy, more dodgeball, and Oktoberfest! I need to pull out my hat and feather.

Oh boy, it's too bad I'm poor. But I just need to get my head back into the idea that going out IS A GOOD THING and money is not the most important thing. This month is going to be tough financially but I think I will feel better than I have over the last few months.

Yay, I'm excited.

Only one more week of jail and then I'll be free to have some time to myself. I won't be so tired all the time, and will have money again to go on vacation. I am due for some time away. Vegas may be first up!

On a different note, I have wasted my entire day doing nothing. I complete a task every couple hours to make it *look* like I'm doing something. It's gone very well so far. I think I may call in sick a couple days next week and get a doctors note for a pulled muscle in my back. Hmm... smart.