Tuesday, October 11, 2011

End of the Rope.

I feel like I am on a tightrope hovering above the ground trying very hard to stay balanced. If I fall to the left, I could break bones and lose my passion to move forward. If I fall to the right, I could land uninjured but still feel unmotivated and empty.

If I could keep myself composed and focused, I could continue on my journey without looking back. I try to do this but the wind is so strong, it pushing me in all directions... Back, left, right and forward. Which way am I meant to go? I take another step and think of all the amazing things waiting for me at the end. I can't see it, but I know it's there. Happiness. Success. Love.

I want all these things so I close my eyes, take a deep breath and take another step forward.

I truly hope these things are really there and not an illusion of a life I was never meant to have.