Thursday, September 2, 2010

Uno, Dos, Tres, Quatro.

I have been seriously lacking in the writing area lately, but I have hardly been around over the past couple weeks. It's going to continue to be crazy for the next little bit, but at least I have OFFICIALLY moved into my first real apartment that I am paying for with 2 cool roommates. There were a few minor hiccups yesterday during the moving process, nothing too terrible... only locking myself out of TWO houses, breaking into one through the kitchen window and setting off the alarms of the other one... No big deal.
I'm pretty exhausted so I am not going to write much.
Looking forward to Suable Beach this weekend. Should be a grand ol' time.

Oh, and also, I have the song "I Want You" stuck in my head. Hence the Uno, Dos, Tres, Quatro. Funny thing is that I have not heard this song in a very long time. Random.