Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Speed Demon.

Since I got my new car, my addiction to adrenaline and speed has peaked. When I was a lot younger, I used to get upset when someone would go 130 on the highway because I thought it was so fast. However, more recently I started going 130 and now my average is 145 on the highway. I'm pretty sure this is going to lead to an accident, but my narcissism katy enjoys when people get out of the way for me.
I am also tempted to put a large sign on the back of my car that reads: "passing lane is for passing ONLY."

On a different note, I dyed my hair yesterday. Apparently its quite noticeable because numerous people have, well, noticed. First time in a year I have got my hair trimmed and its still very short.

Just for the record, if you contact me one more time, I promise you that I will get a restraining order against you. If you don't believe me, try me. Let's see if you actually deleted my number for good. For your sake, I hope this is not another lie like the rest of them.