Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Sent From Above.

Last night Lydia noticed a little kitty sitting outside on our deck, so we invited him in. On today of all days in the year, it seems like someone sent him to me from above.
He hasn't left yet.



I don't usually like cats but Dash (since he is Dashing handsome and FAST) is so cute and cuddly. He slept with my toes last night at the end of my bed. He isn't very old, and he is definitely someone's house cat, but I can't seem to part with him. He is very sweet.
He seems to have a foot fetish.
He always lies right at my feet when I am walking and sits on the stairs so I can't continue up them.
This is not the first animal to come into our house. We are pet whisperers. We have had a vole, chipmunk, frog, dog and cat.
He is the cow kitty.
I am hoping that the owners do not respond to the ad online or to the poster outside. I do want to keep him because in the last 24 hours, I have grown very attached to him and have realized how nice it is to have an animal around to play with. Especially one so simple that enjoys playing with string.
I have my fingers crossed he will be ours. And MAYBE I can even fight off my cat allergy. :)