Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Pretty Excited.

I just booked a couple days vacation with Greg in Tobermory. I haven't been to Tobermory since I was probably 13, so I am really looking forward to touring around the area again. I think that it may be a little chilly, but the leaves will still be changing so it will be beautiful. I have been working 6 days a week and going to school the 7th day, so it's been hard to wind down lately.
Since I cannot exactly afford to go on a trip, a mini vacation up north will be ideal. It fits right over reading week for Greg too. Our monthly dinner will have to be up north instead of at Latitude. I think we can let this month slide because we will still be regulars next month. :P
I just need to get through the next few weeks.

So excited! I just need to start looking into things to do. I know I want to check out Flowerpot Island, hiking trails and boating. This holiday is meant for relaxation and reconnecting with the nature I have not been around much lately.

Just three weeks... already counting down.