Friday, August 6, 2010

Back to School.

After looking up information about tuition and the (LAST) two courses I am taking this semester, I realized that I am actually looking forward to going back to school. I was originally going to take one in-class course, and one online course, but now I think I'm going to take them both in-class so I can spend more time on campus.
On top of this, I spoke to Lydia yesterday and now I'm sad that I will not be returning to Guelph to live this year. It's going to be so difficult knowing that school is over in December. I may become one of those students that continuously take courses because they never want to let go of the student lifestyle. But then again, I am applying for my masters this year, so it will only be 9 months away from school. Fingers crossed that I get in.
As soon as summer starts to end, life always seem to creep up.