Friday, February 26, 2010

Revolutionary Rebel.

Last night I went and saw another documentary about using your spirituality towards action for a better planet. I left half way through and went to Chapters because I had a moment that I had to produce change, even on a small scale. I bought a book about finding your passions in life, and I want to find something to fight for. I want to be an activist for something, and it will probably be for animals. More specifically, dolphins. I do want to see the world be a better place, and it would be so rewarding and AMAZING if I could be a revolutionary rebel - to create the change people say they want to do, but actually make the change happen.


I thought of a somewhat interesting probably-not-to-anyone-else kind of quote while I watched the film.
It may not be summer, but I am always green inside.